Saturday, January 2, 2010

And So It Begins

As usual when it comes to technical things, I have come to blogging way too lat to be considered trendy and just about the time everyone and their dog joins in (see Facebook).  My plan is to post on the days I am working at the Attic (these will include the Tarot Card and Rune drawn each day), and add other posts about classes, general thoughts and pipe dreams as I am led.

I am open to suggestions for content and am hoping we can generate some spirited conversations  in the comments.

So with these admittedly generic comments (I never promised originality), on behalf of Scott, Luna and Lucky Cat and myself, I bid you all good evening!

Tarot Card:  Three of Wands

Rune:  Feoh

1 comment:

  1. Hi Neal!

    Wonderful idea. I'll be reading!

    Love ya!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete